Thursday, January 28, 2010

Picture Of Sinus Tachycardia Teeth Removed. Possible Infection? Damaged Sinus?

Teeth removed. Possible Infection? Damaged Sinus? - picture of sinus tachycardia

I had 6 teeth pulled 26th April. Most healers are in order, with the exception of the 2 molars on the upper left. It seems that the dentist had a little trouble for them when I left with 3 points and a kind of vertical fissure / fracture goes up. (It seems that the roots were now sunk in)
I'm on a course of the week of antibiotics.

From 3 days after the abduction, I was all out, a runny nose and really sometimes feel swollen throat, but only on one side abstractions.
If he had damaged the floor of the sinus? How long have these symptoms until they disappear?

Also, the pause / on the left side of the mouth section has a small section of skin look slightly yellow. Is this normal during recovery or infected while treating his antibiotics?

Lol I send a picture if necessary. I will probably try to the dentist within the next two weeks he booked back (for me is mid June with the next task)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment