Friday, February 26, 2010

Vigina Of Ladies Miscarried At 12 Week And Just Wondering At How My Weeks Pregnancy Does Baby Grow Willy Or Vigina?

Miscarried at 12 week and just wondering At how my weeks pregnancy does baby grow willy or vigina? - vigina of ladies

Hello ladies asked how many weeks the baby to grow and Venn, because I believe that my baby was bigger than I was told at the hospital, said that about 10 ½ weeks, but I think it was twelve weeks, because my Baby FullyFormed is.

I am very sad about what they do and how to deal with the most bleeding from my pregnancy and I was very hard on Sunday and a scan and everything went very well and moved the child, and I went back to Bled difficult and I had to go to hospital because of a huge black lump came from me and I'm scared, but I really had a new ultrasound and everything was moving pretty baby and give paw heartbeat. I had very bad cramps all day as the pain like a contraction every 5 minutes and then I had my exam, where the pain wasCSR was really bad and then I had 2 push too hard and spent a lot of blood clots and my baby came and held my hands for about 1 hours, it is FullyFormed and Willy had a bit too small for the size of your thumb or smaller and the nurse gave me a small coffin in the grave of my father buried yesterday, and I now feel so empty that someone give me some tips on how to work around.

Thanks

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment